We also saw some new and interesting vehicle acquisitions by our members. Highlights include:
- Richard G's acquisition of a Honda S600;
- Paul M's acquisition of a Tatra T600 Tatraplan;
- Stef B's amazing Renault PR1000-2 bus;
- Peter S's 2 Renault 17's projects;
- Fred S's NSU Prinz unrestored, running barn-find;
- Aron's new, early Honda S600;
- Paul B's Mercedes-Benz AMG 220 (well, as President of the Mercedes-Benz Club he really needed to own one!).
- Aron's early Honda S600 was put back on the road;
- Shelly M's VW Karmann Ghia completed its restoration;
- Ian C's lovely little Lloyd, which can now been seen at the Motor Museum at Whiteman Park.
SIVA General Meeting - 2 March 2014
Brookton Old Time Motor Show - 22 March 2014
Vintage Motorcycle Club Swap Meet ride out - 29 March 2014
Classic Car Show - 27 April 2014
SIVA members put on a display of 13 cars
From left to right, 1965 Corvair Corsa, 1962 Corvair ute, Borgward Isabella TS, Hansa 1500 & Lloyd Alexander TS.
Renault 4CVs and a Morris Eight
DKW 3=6 and Messerschmitt KR201
Renault Baccara and Peugeot 404
Renault Clio V6
Visit to a Member's collection - May 2014
Sunday 21st September 2014
Unfortunately the weather was not the best for car shows.... Both events were well attended despite the rain.
German Car Day
French Car Festival
Photos courtesy J Long & J Waterhouse.
Rotary Club of Como Car Show 5 October 2014
SIVA members displayed 8 vehicles at the Rotary Club Car Show at Wesley College.
Unfortunately the weather wasn't entirely in our favour, which kept the numbers of exhibitors and visitors down.
But we did have a tent! Wesley College in South Perth is a great show location.
Brockwell Run 9 November 2014
Three SIVA cars attended the Brockwell Run in glorious sunshine!
Celebration of the Motorcar 16 November 2014
Celebration of the Motorcar is an event like no other in Australia, with an unequaled display of prestige, exotic and classic cars. Displayed by invitation only, the cars are the crème de la crème of the states finest collectible cars, with a few interstate exhibits added into the mix. In the region of $20 million worth of rare and desirable cars are on show each year, spanning vintage through to the latest prestige and exotic cars. http://www.classicrally.com.au/Celebration_of_the_Motorcar_new.htm